Tuesday, November 09, 2010

There's A Boy...

that works in a store that I frequent that has somewhat of a crush on me. I catch him staring at me and sneaking quick glances at me. To be honest I am somewhat flattered and I think he's kind of cute. But I think he's a little younger than me :(.
I know that he will never approach me. One reason is because I am always accompanied with someone when I go into the store. Another reason is he might not want to get caught by his boss trying to pick up a girl at work. One last reason is that I have had a few spats with employees in that particular store, so I know he's heard about my slick mouth, among other things.
But in all honesty, he has made my trips to the store somewhat of a treat. One that easily goes to my head ;). So even though I avoid eye contact with him as much as possible, I welcome his looks of admiration while he stocks items. I hope he keeps them coming, they brighten my day.
So I dedicate this song "One Kiss Don't Make A Summer" by Lucky Soul to the stock boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment