Sunday, November 07, 2010

Still Waiting...

For love and other things. But during this time I have been working on the second chapter of "Unexpected Love". The story is still coming together in my mind and now I am just trying to translate those ideas on to paper. I am still developing both characters, Marva and Rick, I want the story to be as well rounded as possible.
All in all though, I do believe I will be able to post the second chapter up this week. I can't wait. The best part of writing for me is finishing a chapter or a story and publishing it. It's such a great feeling.
I know that I want to post this story onto Literotica but I want to a least finish it midway or completely before I do. Literotica is like the grand stage of erotic literature on the internet. I have not seen any similar sites as good as Literotica. All in good time though.

Anyway, I want to share a song with you by the bassist Esperanza Spalding called "I Adore You". It's off of her self titled CD "Esperanza". Let me tell you, I love this song, it is so upbeat and always manages to make me feel better no matter how down I am. Listen for yourself and see how you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment